MCCC Volunteering ???

General discussion forum open to all registered members.
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 11105

Re: MCCC Volunteering ???

Post by Brewski »

I do plan on being at MCCC the whole weekend however I do have a ticket to meet Mr. Shatner. Is there anyone else that is planning on meeting him this weekend ?? My goal was to meet him tomorrow so I could spend more time trooping Saturday and Sunday. Regardless look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. I will be doing another Cosplay tomorrow for a bit as the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who. Can't wait for my first troop!!!
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Legion ID: 0542

Post by Mr Fett »

Brewski wrote: I will be doing another Cosplay tomorrow for a bit as the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who.
What you mean is, you will be doing A Cosplay tomorrow as your Dr. Who, not ANOTHER Cosplay. Reason being... in all my years in the 501st, I've never once heard a 501st member refer to their 501st costume as a cosplay. :wink:
Andrew Miller

"Boba Fett? I never really pictured you being from Michigan before." ~ George Lucas 5-8-2010
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by Brewski »

Mr Fett wrote:
Brewski wrote: I will be doing another Cosplay tomorrow for a bit as the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who.
What you mean is, you will be doing A Cosplay tomorrow as your Dr. Who, not ANOTHER Cosplay. Reason being... in all my years in the 501st, I've never once heard a 501st member refer to their 501st costume as a cosplay. :wink:
I didn't mean to call it that ;) When I dress in the armor I feel like a trooper and that I could take on the whole rebellion. After all it is called trooping right ??

Look forward to meeting everyone today :D
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by Brewski »

It was fantastic Trooping with everyone this past weekend. And I must admit having John Barrowman across from the 501st Legion table was quiet entertaining at times :lol: It was great meeting everyone and can't wait till the next trooping event!!!
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage