Curses... Rebels threw me a curve ball

General discussion forum open to all registered members.
Proto
Great Lakes Base Member
Great Lakes Base Member

Curses... Rebels threw me a curve ball

Post by Proto »

Well, some of you may of seen the sneak peek of Rebels Season 3 the was posted on starwars.com

Long Story Short... Ezra has a new look, including a new blaster and lightsaber.

here is my dilema
I'm currently printing out my Chopper. I admit that I am just starting him. Do I stop Chopper to work on the new Ezra Weapon Set? Or continue on with Chopper? (admittedly, Chopper will be a long print job)
The Force is with me, and I am one with the Force

Old Rex - 99% (never be truely done)
Commando Rex - 75%
Anovos Classic TK - 66.59%
GingerSnap

Re: Curses... Rebels threw me a curve ball

Post by GingerSnap »

After I just finished Ezra....
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Legion ID: 0542

Post by Mr Fett »

GingerSnap wrote:After I just finished Ezra....
Oh, you did? Well, they must still allow the season 1 +2 Ezra, and then they'll write a CRL once the season 3 reference is out.
GingerSnap

Post by GingerSnap »

Mr Fett wrote:
Oh, you did? Well, they must still allow the season 1 +2 Ezra, and then they'll write a CRL once the season 3 reference is out.
I can't find standards for season 1or two ezra on the rl site.
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop

Post by Mr Fett »

GingerSnap wrote:
Mr Fett wrote:
Well, I've already seen pics of a few of them out there trooping their costumes. But since I don't know the CRL for the Rebels, I figured it existed. Either way, once they DO get one up and running, they'll have to make multiple CRL's, based on him changing to a different costume in later seasons. Sabine is different each season as well.
Flash
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 5156

Post by Flash »

Mr Fett wrote:
GingerSnap wrote:
Mr Fett wrote:
Well, I've already seen pics of a few of them out there trooping their costumes. But since I don't know the CRL for the Rebels, I figured it existed. Either way, once they DO get one up and running, they'll have to make multiple CRL's, based on him changing to a different costume in later seasons. Sabine is different each season as well.
If there isn't a CRL you can be the first. Just submit screenshots with your approval photos. I believe that's how it works. But you probably know more than I do when it comes to Rebels stuff, so I could be wrong.
Mike Lica - 5156
I like Star Wars
GingerSnap

Post by GingerSnap »

Therss a couple approved Ezra's already. I'm just hoping it doesn't get denied I have been researching it for awhile. I don't have the saber; I can't find anyone that makes it. I have the toy gutted to *hopefully* put an ultrasaber in and weather the hilt.
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop

Post by Mr Fett »

GingerSnap wrote:Therss a couple approved Ezra's already. I'm just hoping it doesn't get denied I have been researching it for awhile. I don't have the saber; I can't find anyone that makes it. I have the toy gutted to *hopefully* put an ultrasaber in and weather the hilt.
If you said there's a couple approved Ezra's already (even without an existing CRL), then maybe contact them and find out what they used for their weapon? But regardless, I know 501st doesn't require any weapon at all for costume approval, but unsure how RL works.
GingerSnap

Post by GingerSnap »

Mr Fett wrote:
GingerSnap wrote:Therss a couple approved Ezra's already. I'm just hoping it doesn't get denied I have been researching it for awhile. I don't have the saber; I can't find anyone that makes it. I have the toy gutted to *hopefully* put an ultrasaber in and weather the hilt.
If you said there's a couple approved Ezra's already (even without an existing CRL), then maybe contact them and find out what they used for their weapon? But regardless, I know 501st doesn't require any weapon at all for costume approval, but unsure how RL works.
I know two of them got the saber custom built. I I could find an empty hilt I could make that work I sent Ryan a message I know a few people; including myself, are already looking into the season three ezra. Ive posted about Ezra on the main forums and have gotten no help; ive posted a couple times about him.
Proto
Great Lakes Base Member
Great Lakes Base Member

Post by Proto »

GingerSnap wrote:
Mr Fett wrote:
I know two of them got the saber custom built. I I could find an empty hilt I could make that work I sent Ryan a message I know a few people; including myself, are already looking into the season three ezra. Ive posted about Ezra on the main forums and have gotten no help; ive posted a couple times about him.
I "might" know someone who built an Ezra Saber Hilt that "maybe" able to adapt the design to fit an ultra saber (or suitable equivelent) into it. He's just to poor to buy one at the moment.
The Force is with me, and I am one with the Force

Old Rex - 99% (never be truely done)
Commando Rex - 75%
Anovos Classic TK - 66.59%
GingerSnap

Post by GingerSnap »

Thrawn is canon, sick looking armor, and ezra toying with the dark side this is going to be a good season.
GingerSnap

Post by GingerSnap »

I adjusted the collar and will be taking approval pictures tomorrow. I hope this is ok.