Help finding a Rent-A-Vader costume

General discussion forum open to all registered members.
FuzzyVelcro
Rebel Legion Member
Rebel Legion Member

Help finding a Rent-A-Vader costume

Post by FuzzyVelcro »

I asked on Facebook, but thought I'd give it a shot here as well. My friend and former co-worker wants to propose to his girlfriend, who is a HUGE Star Wars fan on May 5, and wants to dress as Vader to do it. Does anyone know of a local source the rents at least a decent looking costume? Thank you! :D
Flash
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 5156

Re: Help finding a Rent-A-Vader costume

Post by Flash »

What size is your friend? Approx height weight and shoe size? I might know someone that would rent one for free ;)
Mike Lica - 5156
I like Star Wars
FuzzyVelcro
Rebel Legion Member
Rebel Legion Member

Post by FuzzyVelcro »

Seriously!? :D He's about 6 feet 190-200 ish, not sure on the shoe size but I'll ask and confirm the other stuff. Thank you!!

Added: Shoe size 11-12
Flash
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 5156

Post by Flash »

He should fit into it no problem. The boots are some cheap costume boots I got off of Ebay. They came in size M which is 10-11. He might be able to squeeze into them or he can come by and try them on some time. He can use any black boot with no laces and it will be good enough if these don't fit.

It's a pretty accurate costume that I use for Gonzo. The only thing that's not perfect is the helmet. I have a supreme Rubies edition. Its accurate as far as size and shape goes. But I think it's good enough for what you need. I'll send you some pics.
Mike Lica - 5156
I like Star Wars