RC Armor (mini)party

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
DarthFOO
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9807

RC Armor (mini)party

Post by DarthFOO »

Change of plan campers. I had something come up and this week will suck for me. Lets shoot for next Tuesday the 13th from 6-9ish. Zod and I got a lot done last week so we should be able to get even more done next week with the help of area garrison members. Fester should be back from NY. Ripcode may be open, squadleader lives close, Greg should be back from vacation as well. We will have a fair amount of bondo and sanding work to do as well as doing some glue and sizing work on a few pieces. I hope this will work for some folks. We are making good progress on getting Zod ready to be Scorch for Motor City. Please contact for any details and to let me know if you are coming. (616) 485-2518. Thanks Ner Vode, FOO
Last edited by DarthFOO on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Me Sniper, You Pilot. Understand the difference?" FOO
jhart06

Re: RC Armor (mini)party

Post by jhart06 »

Would love to come to check out the PA kits, I just got my name down for one from Talon and Skip.. Sadly I just switched from Tuesdays off to Mondays... Will be great to see you guys all four together at Motor-City!
"And if your war is so noble, so necessary - why aren't you fighting it for yourself?" - Jaster Mereel
Nik-Lass

Post by Nik-Lass »

If I get the time off of work I'll see about stopping by and maybe getting a few tips for my clone shoes/boots.....heck, i may even bring what I have with. That's IF I get the day off from work.....*grumble grumble* stupid third shift security job........lol
It's always better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.
DarthFOO
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by DarthFOO »

Please reread first post it has been altered for date and content. FOO
jhart06

Post by jhart06 »

Considering I may still be off work from getting my jaw fixed, and provided I can talk, i'll come out to lend a hand and learn some.
"And if your war is so noble, so necessary - why aren't you fighting it for yourself?" - Jaster Mereel
DarthFOO
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by DarthFOO »

OH YEAH! Lets get it on! I need bodies for glueing bondoing and sanding Schorch's armor this coming Tuesday the 13th from 6 to 9/10ish. We can do it!
DarthFOO
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by DarthFOO »

AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
The government is freaking awesome!!! :thumbs: \
OK team I have been schedule by the Army for event tuesday the 13th. So we are shifting the date 2 dates out to Thursday April 15th from 6 to 10. I apologize for the changing dates, but it's kind of hard to tell Big Green "No". So westsiders Thursday, bring your random orbital sanders and good attitudes. Zod will get the pizza and we will get this Scorch rockin! Thank you all for your help in advance. Aaron Combs-FOO
jhart06

Post by jhart06 »

If it'd been a Saturday or Monday i'd be there! As it is work is only giving me *three* hours a night, so I have to take what I can get.

Curses... :mad: