Next Armor Party

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Zachg56
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Next Armor Party

Post by Zachg56 »

Anyone know when the next arrmor party is? or is there nothing set in stone as of yet?
squadleader
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 6641

Re: Next Armor Party

Post by squadleader »

What are you working on?
Vivat Imperium
Long live the Empire
I am from the Empire, I am here to help.

Zachg56
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Zachg56 »

Replacing the ab buttons, refiting the chest and upper back piece (as well as replacing the shoulder straps that are currently on them) and putting the holster onto the belt.

I might wait to do this at the next armor party, but I would like to replace the current strap system used for the shoulder bells to that of a snap button system
Kal
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 2280

Post by Kal »

Zachg56 wrote:Replacing the ab buttons, refiting the chest and upper back piece (as well as replacing the shoulder straps that are currently on them) and putting the holster onto the belt.

I might wait to do this at the next armor party, but I would like to replace the current strap system used for the shoulder bells to that of a snap button system
Check out white armor.net, they should hae some info on there to help. All that stuff is a pretty easy fix. Should be able to knock it out on your own in an hour, no prob.
COTF Darth Nihilus-Done
Kal Skirata- DONE -501st Legions 1st ever Approved
Jango Fett - 40%
Zachg56
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Zachg56 »

Kal wrote:
Zachg56 wrote:Replacing the ab buttons, refiting the chest and upper back piece (as well as replacing the shoulder straps that are currently on them) and putting the holster onto the belt.

Check out white armor.net, they should hae some info on there to help. All that stuff is a pretty easy fix. Should be able to knock it out on your own in an hour, no prob.
I've been told that refitting the chest and back pieces was a two man job...everything else I just don't have the tools (minus the glue/cement) or the space to work on them.
jhart06

Post by jhart06 »

Not sure, but I got word my RC may be in this month or early next, so i'd be eager for one as well..

What tools do you need exactly Zach? I have acquired some spares.
"And if your war is so noble, so necessary - why aren't you fighting it for yourself?" - Jaster Mereel
Zachg56
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Zachg56 »

I believe a sander...or whatever could be used to seperate and trim the straps out of the mold, as well as whatever could be used to take out the current buttons....
Zachg56
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Zachg56 »

hmm....still waiting on those ab buttons...wonder if the post office is taking its sweet time with them?
G-man
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 3824

Post by G-man »

I plan on hosting an Armor Party. I just have to figure out a date. Maybe July 10th or July 31st.
I am in Warren by 696 and Groesbeck. Its pretty easy to get to.
Zachg56
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Zachg56 »

Sweet...hopefully I can make it to the Party