Biker Scout (WIP)

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Dankelzaga
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 60688

Biker Scout (WIP)

Post by Dankelzaga »

Hey all! I'm just about there on my biker scout build. Unfortunately I'm now at a standstill though as my racing suit isn't finished and the seamstress is quite a bit behind schedule. I can't put finishing touches, strapping, etc as I don't want to be inaccurate with my measuring sans the suit underneath the armor. I've incorporated some of the Lancer standard items into my project, but a few areas I completed for standard acceptance. My goal is to be accepted, with working towards Lancer status after that as time and in some cases, money allows.

Hope to get things wrapped up and be an official dual-member in the near future. Wish me luck! :D I'm really, really happy with how my helmet turned out. I went with the MC/MLC version.

I also went with the 4 wider stripes on my back tank versus the typical 6 thinner ones. If they were intended to be rank stripes (versus venting) they happened to be the equivalent of my USMC rank E-4 Corporal.

I ended up having two different blasters. A hyperfirm model and a second lighter foam model. Figure I can dual wield when I get in a jam lol.

I have to add the coverings and such to the chest but as I said, can't really do any of the final strapping until I have the undersuit. I do have the cumberbund completed as well.

http://s1121.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... %20Project
oldscool
Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
Legion ID: 3849

Re: Biker Scout (WIP)

Post by oldscool »

What gloves did you end up going with?
Craig Hobbs
TK-TK-TS-DZ-3849
Dankelzaga
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by Dankelzaga »

I went with the Sith Armor ones. I'm pretty happy with them.
Lumpy
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 7189

Post by Lumpy »

He does good work!!
Silverfox
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 4866

Post by Silverfox »

What's the link for the gloves? I'd like to get a pair that AREN'T for winter!
Todd Letts
TB/TS 4866
Thunder Snow Assault Squad
BBC527
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 52705

Post by BBC527 »

How goes the build. It's been a while since I last say you (hahaha)! Have you received the rest of your stuff?
Dankelzaga
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by Dankelzaga »

Unfortunately at a standstill waiting on my black undersuit and vest. The 6 month estimate is now at 10 months. I just can't justify paying another vendor when I've paid for it in full from someone else. Everything else is completed and in hand. Pretty frustrating.... :mad:
Lumpy
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 7189

Post by Lumpy »

Dankelzaga wrote:Unfortunately at a standstill waiting on my black undersuit and vest. The 6 month estimate is now at 10 months. I just can't justify paying another vendor when I've paid for it in full from someone else. Everything else is completed and in hand. Pretty frustrating.... :mad:
Can I ask who you ordered the suit and vest from?? You can PM me if you don't want to post it. :wink:
BBC527
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 52705

Post by BBC527 »

Hey, you said you were done and approved. Now lets see some of the pictures so you can close out this build.