Huge Fan; Just need a little help if possible.

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
jmckinney89

Huge Fan; Just need a little help if possible.

Post by jmckinney89 »

Hey everyone, first i have to say that i am a huge fan of 501st. More so the Great Lake Garrison since i am from Michigan myself. I got a chance to meet up with some of the members at Motor City Comic Con and had a blast. Here is my favorite picture from the event.

I guess i wasn't the droids they were looking for.
Anyways, what i really wanted to ask is if anyone knows who or where i can buy a helmet from around the local area? I am not trying to get a full suit quiet yet, and this is the reason why i am trying to get a helmet.

My new cosplay idea. A very well dressed trooper if i do say so myself.
So if there is anyone that has any information please let me know.

Information i have already received is to go to White Armor, i have been there and it was just a wild goose chase and could not find the right information, other then i know better then looking on EBay now, and what armor i should not look into getting. A lot of Don't and not so many Do's on the site. Sadly no one is selling any helmets on the site at this time either.

Thanks Again Everyone! Keep up the awesome work too.
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 11105

Re: Huge Fan; Just need a little help if possible.

Post by Brewski »

Best place to contact (if you don't mind the price and shipping over seas) is RS Propmasters out of the UK. That is where I got my helmet from and for a little extra cost they can assemble and paint the Helmet for you. Here is the link.

http://www.rspropmasters.com/

There email is on the bottom of that page.
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage
Terrell78
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 1787

Post by Terrell78 »

On white armor, the "getting started" forum is what you seek. It has gold mines like this thread:
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/1 ... find-them/
jmckinney89

Post by jmckinney89 »

Thanks guys, i sent out a few emails. Hopefully i get a message back. If anyone has an extra helmet they no longer need or want please message me also. :)

Thank you everyone.