darth vader belt

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Harrisgse

darth vader belt

Post by Harrisgse »

Hello I'm new to this organization and I need help
I have started making a darth vader costume and I'm making the belt and wondered if anyone has any info on where it get the green lights on the belt box i will also be making the chest bow at a later time any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Geoff
DeafTrooper
GLG Mart Greeter
GLG Mart Greeter
Legion ID: 7859

Re: darth vader belt

Post by DeafTrooper »

Have you tried the sith lord detachment? http://www.501stsithlords.com/
CT/ID-7859
Crimson
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 1800

Post by Crimson »

From the "(truly) Frequently Asked Questions":
Crimson wrote:Where can I find more in-depth information about a specific costume? or Where can I get [part x] for [costume y]?
The 501st Legion has several focus groups called Detachments that consist of 501st members who are considered to be experts in a particular costume, or want to learn more about making specific costumes more accurate, comfortable, cost-effective, etc. while maintaining the high level of quality required for 501st Legion membership. Detachments focus on one to three (sometimes more) specific costumes like the Stormtrooper, TIE pilot, or Royal Guard, for example.

Detachments are also the best sources of information for specific components.

The Detachment directory is listed here: 501st Legion Detachments Directory
mparent
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9780

Post by mparent »

Hello Geoff,

I'm a vendor on the Sith Lord Detachment. I offer Vader belt boxes, belt buckle, saber hook and chest box. Which version of Vader are you doing?

Thanks,

Michael