Attention Prospective Biker Scouts!!!

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
stasz
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 60609

Attention Prospective Biker Scouts!!!

Post by stasz »

Prospective Biker Scouts and Kashyyyk Troopers:

The Pathfinders Detachment has sanctioned squads, called Advanced Recon Teams. This is not mandatory, but a fun opportunity to come together as Pathfinders and help each other build/upgrade our costumes to the best Scout armor possible!

If you don't make it over to the detachment forum often, here's a quote from Chex, our DL regarding this initiative:

"The aim is to help promote the detachment costumes, help in building the costumes, and the advancement of the costumes should you choose to go for a higher degree of accuracy. But really, we want to promote our love for our costumes and create a higher level of camaraderie within the ranks. We've been talking about it for awhile now, and Mickey[SoCal Garrison, Detachment XO] has gotten his ART up and running already. I look forward to many more popping up. The aim is to have it started by either a Lancer, or someone who is in the process of going Lancer who can run a team and mentor, help, and promote all aspects of being a Pathfinder. Kashyyyks will be included in this as well. If there is a large enough group of Kashyyyks (Camo and white), they would be the exception of having 2 ARTs in one Garrison/Outpost..."

I'm honored to be a member of the Armory Team at www.bikerscout.net, and am currently upgrading my costume to meet Lancer Spec (Level II). I'm happy to help anyone who wants to step their current costume up, and especially eager to bring more Pathfinders into the ranks of the Great Lakes Garrison.

If there's enough interest, let's do this! Come up with a name, set up a private Facebook group, get some patches, get some sweet Shawn Scott photos, and give Thunder Snow (the GLG SnowTrooper Collective) a hard time ;)

Thanks all. Let me know.

Scouts out front!
[image redacted by Resistance forces]
Herbie
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 43723

Re: Attention Prospective Biker Scouts!!!

Post by Herbie »

Woo Hoo! More squads! But I just have to say... WHITE PANTS RULE!!!!!