Armour Party Lansing

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Carn

Armour Party Lansing

Post by Carn »

Hey Gents,

I want to find fellow members to help me and vice versa to build armour, i'm pretty new to the seen and been really hesitant about building mine. I wanted to get as many as the lansing troops as possible for a great armour party and hopefully do it on the weekend.

-Carnnac
myallmat
Garrison Merchandise Officer
Legion ID: 13630

Re: Armour Party Lansing

Post by myallmat »

Hey Carn,

I will be building a Shadowtrooper soon, just waiting for Anovos to ship the kit. I live in Kalamazoo but will probably build in Lansing.
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Legion ID: 0542

Post by Mr Fett »

We can get one going at some point, yeah.
icejedi08

Post by icejedi08 »

when are you due to get your Anovos kit. I am looking into buy a regular Stormtrooper kit and want to know how the good the quality is before I buy
Deadeye
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 61673

Post by Deadeye »

I might be interested in a build party. I just placed my order for an AP kit and it sounds like it should ship right away. It's my first time building anything like this so some help would probably be appreciated. I've been reading build threads but they can only give so much detail. Let me know if you start planning something.
myallmat

Post by myallmat »

Right now the rumor is that the Anovos Shadowtrooper kits might not ship until the end of September. They are currently heading to the distribution center from the manufacturer.

Here is the latest message from Anovos.

*Shadow Stormtrooper Kit with Completed Helmet: Production complete and approved by licensor. Initial shipment of kits en route from manufacturing partner to distribution center. Current estimated delivery: Q3 2016
myallmat

Post by myallmat »

Just got my white armor yesterday and got an email today from Anovos saying my shadowtrooper kit has shipped. So now I have two armors to work on.
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop

Post by Mr Fett »

Great ! :thumbs:
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop

Post by Mr Fett »

Hey guys, we'll get some armor parties going sometime after labor day. But in case you wanted to meet some of the local 501sters, we're going to the comic con at the Breslin Center on Saturday if you felt like popping by. :D