Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Post Reply
oldscool
Garrison Event Liaison
Garrison Event Liaison
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 am
Legion ID: 3849
Location: Wyoming (Grand Rapids)

Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by oldscool » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Take 1 piece. Take the whole lot. Just let me know what you want. I can hold it. Or ship at your expense. There is a bunch of spare parts including a set of bubble lenses.
Image
Craig Hobbs
TK-TS-DZ-3849

User avatar
Flash
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 4562
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 pm
Legion ID: 5156

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by Flash » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:06 pm

I will take the whole lot and trade you for a MT gun :wink:

User avatar
stasz
Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:00 am
Legion ID: 60609
Location: Bay City, MI

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by stasz » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:18 pm

If you don't want those lenses, Mike, I'll take 'em for the TIE.

Generous offer! Gotsta love troopers helping troopers :)
[image redacted by Resistance forces]

User avatar
Flash
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 4562
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 pm
Legion ID: 5156

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by Flash » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:00 pm

stasz wrote:If you don't want those lenses, Mike, I'll take 'em for the TIE.

Generous offer! Gotsta love troopers helping troopers :)
:thumbs:

I really just need the sandy parts. I was just trying to make offloading this stuff easy for him :)

oldscool
Garrison Event Liaison
Garrison Event Liaison
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 am
Legion ID: 3849
Location: Wyoming (Grand Rapids)

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by oldscool » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:27 pm

Mike it's yours. I'll take the Muppet gun for sure! Gotta figure out what to paint it up like. If you don't want the lenses though I'll give them to john
Craig Hobbs
TK-TS-DZ-3849

User avatar
Flash
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 4562
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 pm
Legion ID: 5156

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by Flash » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:33 pm

oldscool wrote:Mike it's yours. I'll take the Muppet gun for sure! Gotta figure out what to paint it up like. If you don't want the lenses though I'll give them to john
:thumbs: Thanks!

Pugsley
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:18 pm
Legion ID: 72515
Location: Swartz Creek (Flint Area)

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by Pugsley » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:13 am

Has this transaction occurred? Flash, did you take lenses? Let me know as I'd like to get rid of the stock flat plastic strip in my snowie bucket.
][\/][ike Bostwick - Snowtrooper/Imperial Army Trooper (W.I.P.)
Image

oldscool
Garrison Event Liaison
Garrison Event Liaison
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 am
Legion ID: 3849
Location: Wyoming (Grand Rapids)

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by oldscool » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:16 pm

John has the lenses. Mike has the rest
Craig Hobbs
TK-TS-DZ-3849

User avatar
Grimmy
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:57 am
Legion ID: 12298
Location: Ann Arbor, MI

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by Grimmy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Pugsley wrote:Has this transaction occurred? Flash, did you take lenses? Let me know as I'd like to get rid of the stock flat plastic strip in my snowie bucket.
Sorry to side step, but you should look into a tinted lens for welding/grinding, Mike.
Image

Pugsley
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:18 pm
Legion ID: 72515
Location: Swartz Creek (Flint Area)

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by Pugsley » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:17 am

Grimmy wrote:
Pugsley wrote:Has this transaction occurred? Flash, did you take lenses? Let me know as I'd like to get rid of the stock flat plastic strip in my snowie bucket.
Sorry to side step, but you should look into a tinted lens for welding/grinding, Mike.
I have some in my eBay cart, but thought if they were available locally (and it would help out a fellow trooper) that would be preferable.
][\/][ike Bostwick - Snowtrooper/Imperial Army Trooper (W.I.P.)
Image

User avatar
Grimmy
GLG Member
GLG Member
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:57 am
Legion ID: 12298
Location: Ann Arbor, MI

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by Grimmy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Pugsley wrote:
Grimmy wrote:
Pugsley wrote:Has this transaction occurred? Flash, did you take lenses? Let me know as I'd like to get rid of the stock flat plastic strip in my snowie bucket.
Sorry to side step, but you should look into a tinted lens for welding/grinding, Mike.
I have some in my eBay cart, but thought if they were available locally (and it would help out a fellow trooper) that would be preferable.
Gotcha... I think those up there are the bubbled "hero" TK lenses
Image

User avatar
Obi-Ron
501st Member
501st Member
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:00 pm
Legion ID: 82611
Location: Royal Oak

Re: Free to good home: spare stormtrooper/sandtrooper parts

Post by Obi-Ron » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:48 am

I know this is an old post, but I could use new thighs for my Stormtrooper armor. I think I messed up mine.
Ron Zill
TK-82611
ANH Stunt Stormtrooper

Post Reply