Wag's new build.

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Wags
Garrison Armor Consultant
Legion ID: 7195

Wag's new build.

Post by Wags »

Last edited by Wags on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spud Trooper
501st Member
501st Member
Legion ID: 6026

Re: Arc's new build.

Post by Spud Trooper »

Looks good, what did you use to make the front section of the blaster. Also how many hours have you put into it.
Spud Trooper
TC-6026

Before I go trooping, my wife always reminds me "Don't Forget Your Angry Eyes"

Wags

Post by Wags »

Spud Trooper wrote:Looks good, what did you use to make the front section of the blaster. Also how many hours have you put into it.
Thanks Spud. If you mean the front of the barrell, its a pvc coupler that I cut to size and then used the excess to make the small rings and the tip is a pvc plug that I modified and sanded with a sprinkler coupler place into the opening to make it stick out a bit. The longest hours I have into it is the coupler that attaches the barrell to the stock. I couldnt find a piece that looked right and I dont have a lathe so I made a form and put in the pvc reducer into it and filled it with all pourpose bondo and banged it on the table a lot to get out as many of the air bubbles that I could, let it set and then began to cut and sand it into shape. I probably have about 4 hrs on that but I made 2 of them for the next gun I make. All in total I probably have about 10 hrs into it. But I made a lot of double parts so I could make a second gun. That one should take about 5 hrs to assemble and sand and paint. I'll have to take progress pics on the next one. Just trying to get this one done for Harp in time for the Fury game!!!! :thumbs:
Spud Trooper
501st Member
501st Member
Legion ID: 6026

Post by Spud Trooper »

Spud Trooper
TC-6026

Before I go trooping, my wife always reminds me "Don't Forget Your Angry Eyes"

Wags

Post by Wags »

Ok I added a few pieces yesterday. Not much left to do. I still need to some wood filler in spots and some more sanding still. Just the folding stock to finish and all the little greeblies and stuff and its off to paint!!

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z9/t ... G_1546.jpg

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z9/t ... G_1539.jpg

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z9/t ... G_1540.jpg