Gear Woes

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
TI-9267
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 9267

Gear Woes

Post by TI-9267 »

Okay, I will admit that when it comes to Star Wars, I am some what lacking in patients. So, I guess I am asking for forgiveness in advance. :shrug:
I am really striking out with getting my gear back together for my TIE Pilot and would love to get a classic TK and an Ep III Clone, provided costs are approved by the wife… That said I have spoken to some of you on PM and on my Resin vs. ABS post and all have been great resources, but does anyone know of a reliable source for gear that could possibly help my get set up by mid-month (August)? I would really like to do the Loons game and the Sterling Heights events in gear… I will likely attend as NCS if this is not possible.
Sorry all if this sounds like a rant… :angel:
Thanks again for all the help…
Last edited by TI-9267 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patch
TI-9267
is back... Almost!!!
Terrell78
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 1787

Re: Gear Woes

Post by Terrell78 »

I'm selling my TK after the Sterling Heights Library event. It's FX armor and an AP helmet all assembled to FISD elite standards.

PM me if your interested.

Edit, I doubt you could get the clone or TK goods by mid August and that's not counting build time. Good luck.
TI-9267
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 9267

Re: Gear Woes

Post by TI-9267 »

Thanks Terrell, PM on the way...

I figured there was no chance on the TK or Clone, I just can't seem to get anywhere on a new helmet a box for my Pilot gear... :( Martin and Jay have been helping me and they have a option for an old box and armor (Thanks guys, I'm still interested) but I am having zero on the Helmet... :blink:

Way frustrating... :mad: But I guess the lesson is never loan your gear to anyone... for any reason...

If any one has any info, I'm all ears... And (I really can't say this enough) thank you, everyone, for all your help!
Patch
TI-9267
is back... Almost!!!