Hasbro E-11 conversion kit

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
TK471
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 0471

Hasbro E-11 conversion kit

Post by TK471 »

Anyone have any info about this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/STORMTROOPER-E-11-H ... 8473747550

Converts Hasbro blaster to look proper. I kind of like it, and was thinking of getting it to make my blaster for trooping.

On a side note, I've found lots of other plans online for building blasters. A friend of mine who's really good at making things, was considering building some (not this Hasbro one), to sell, to help finance getting Clone armor, I was going to work with him to dismantle my MR Stormy blaster to sort out making pieces, but it seems there's already a lot of folks out there making these.
"Slacker!" <-- it's true
Moff Man
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 9495

Re: Hasbro E-11 conversion kit

Post by Moff Man »

I think G Man ( Scott Jones) bought that kit for his Hasbro blaster. I saw it at the MCCC and it looked pretty good, much better then a stock toy blaster. :thumbs:
[Image/img]
"thats no moon it's a space station"
Ducktrooper
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 3771

Post by Ducktrooper »

I did my own conversion with Styrene card from a hobby shop for $7 when I get back to Cali I will throw some pics on. it has new barrel end more holes drilled a magazine sling ring folding stock and counter it was really easy and only took a couple days to build and sand working every so often.The thing that took the longest was the wating for theTestors model glue to dry.
David "Ducktrooper "TK-3771
FISD
Member of the Kilted Trooper Brigade
Mt Clemens, MI.

From the Beyond
proto-fett
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 7730

Post by proto-fett »

I bought that kit. a lot of sanding, the kit isn't exactly smooth. I had to use a lot of glue for the magazine, twice, as it fell off he first time! All in all, not bad and pretty cheap. It makes a stock Kenner Blaster look really good.