Interest in ESB Boba Fett parts?

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Legion ID: 0542

Interest in ESB Boba Fett parts?

Post by Mr Fett »

Hi all. Boba parts for sale. All parts are at various stages of completion. Here's what I got.....

- FETTPRIDE ESB ARMOR SET. Proper ESB dents (same as Pre-Pro 3), which are different from the ROTJ dents. All trimmed, holes cut, primed, and silver painted. These are to the point of just masking the damage and painting the proper green on top. I also have the proper ESB shoulder sticker and 3 jars of the correct ESB green airbrush paint. $325

- RUFFKINTOY FIBERGLASS JETPACK. (Missing the little "stabilizer" greeblie, but I have the "light" greeblie, just forgot to take a picture). Partial primer, partial silver, still sanding some spots to smooth. $300

Last edited by Mr Fett on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TK471
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 0471

Re: Interest in ESB Boba Fett parts?

Post by TK471 »

RUFFKINTOY FIBERGLASS JETPACK.
Ah, my buddy Chuck made this, I go camping with him up north every July! He actually wore Fett armor to camp, with working flame thrower to light the fire, I have to find the video, it's on youtube.

Anyway, what kind of cost we lookin' at? I just had a very good friend of mine (another huge Star Wars fan) ask me about Boba Fett armor, since I seen this, figured I'd ask!
"Slacker!" <-- it's true
Ripcode
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9296

Post by Ripcode »

:shock: - I don't think you realize how tempted I am....
stiger1
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 3822

Post by stiger1 »

Ripcode wrote::shock: - I don't think you realize how tempted I am....
Oh brother. Here we go again. :shrug: :sonofa: :huh: :whistle: But on a side note it would be nice to have a Boba Fett on the west side. :thumbs:
Shannon Trombley
ID3822/DZ3822
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop

Post by Mr Fett »

stiger1 wrote:
Ripcode wrote::shock: - I don't think you realize how tempted I am....
Oh brother. Here we go again. :shrug: :sonofa: :huh: :whistle: But on a side note it would be nice to have a Boba Fett on the west side. :thumbs:
Ah yes, Ripcode. The man who I think has owned every piece of Boba armor at one point, but still has no suit! :P :lol: But seriously, Ripcode.... I think it would be cool to have an ESB Boba around, since all of us in Michigan have made ROTJ versions so far. That's initially why I decided to make an ESB as well, so we'd have more variety when trooping local events.
TK471 wrote:
RUFFKINTOY FIBERGLASS JETPACK.
Ah, my buddy Chuck made this, I go camping with him up north every July! He actually wore Fett armor to camp, with working flame thrower to light the fire, I have to find the video, it's on youtube.

Anyway, what kind of cost we lookin' at? I just had a very good friend of mine (another huge Star Wars fan) ask me about Boba Fett armor, since I seen this, figured I'd ask!
I've seen that vid on youtube in the past. Very cool and scary. :lol: I know full well how much time it takes to build up a full Boba suit (any version), and I'm not looking to scam friends out of money. Just trying to recoupe what I put into these pieces. I figured since this is a big chunk of the costume out of the way all at once, someone might want to take the plunge and follow the road to Fettdom. Cost for the whole lot listed is $ 975.
Kal
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 2280

Post by Kal »

jet pack cost???

PM me if you could please
COTF Darth Nihilus-Done
Kal Skirata- DONE -501st Legions 1st ever Approved
Jango Fett - 40%
SHIMKO
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 0130

Post by SHIMKO »

Very nice looking stuff Andy.
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop

Post by Mr Fett »

The partially finished armor set and jetpack are still around. All the smaller parts have been sold off. :)
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop

Post by Mr Fett »

*SOLD*