Bucket Progress

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Rimshot
Legion ID: 8135

Bucket Progress

Post by Rimshot »

Alright, well I sorta stopped slacking around here and actually got around to cutting and cleaning up the bucket.
Cleaned up things and bondo'd the holes here and there. Just ran into a minor problem.
ImageImage
There's a little chip on the rim here, and the rest should probably be reinforced. Any advice on the best way to fix this? As for the rest I was just thinking of running bondo on the inside to make it a little stronger.
Also, as for the mic tips and ear thingies (for the lack of a better term) what's the best way to attach them?
'Rimshot' :D
327th Clone Done and Aproved!
Wags
Garrison Armor Consultant
Garrison Armor Consultant
Legion ID: 7195

Re: Bucket Progress

Post by Wags »

As far as the chipped piece, you can back it with a piece of ABS and fill it with some bondo. Its not a high impact spot so you dont have to worry about it to much.

The rest of it looks good!!! :thumbs: Have you decided on what clone you are going to do yet?
Harp
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 6734

Post by Harp »

Ah yes.....the memories! I believe we had the same problem with my bucket right Wags?

Looking good so far; keep up the good work and keep us updated on the progress. :thumbs:
Biker Scout = Complete
327th Star Corps Clone Trooper = Retired
Rimshot

Post by Rimshot »

Well, that's the other question. Right now it's a debate between 501st or the 327th. 327th has some nifty stuff and looks nice, but the 501st is pretty cool too. going to have to make the decision soonish I suppose.
Harp
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 6734

Post by Harp »

Syntax3rror wrote:Right now it's a debate between 501st or the 327th.
I guess all depends....do you want to eventually slaughter younglings or super hot Twi'lek Jedi Knights? :blink:

BTW, yeah the Star Corps have more toys!!! :twisted:

327th.....Do It....Do It :thumbs:
Biker Scout = Complete
327th Star Corps Clone Trooper = Retired
Rimshot

Post by Rimshot »

Well, I'm sure those younglings deserved it but yeh, I'm thinking I'm going to go 327th. Just got to start getting the armor and such. Any recommendations on a shoulder pauldron?
LongShot

Post by LongShot »

I know this is a bit of a dusty post but I just wanted to say what a great job you did on cutting and sanding! I am especially impressed by the professional dentistry!!!!!!!!!! I have a bunch of crooked teeth on mine :oops: Good work! What's your current status?
Pesci
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Pesci »

Hey Jon.....it's looking really good! :thumbs:
Pesci
"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper"!? - "YES, but NOT a Bikerscout"!!