Odd Storm/Clone Trooper Request.

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
StarscreamPrime

Odd Storm/Clone Trooper Request.

Post by StarscreamPrime »

This is mainly unusual in that I'm NOT asking for assistance on either/or project. (When I reach for my 501st. Membership, it will STILL be as an Imperial General. And with my stimulus check I received this past weekend, methinks that will be started sooner rather than later... :lol: ) But it is unusual in that I'm asking for a person that's thinking of maybe discarding armor pieces, because I'm thinking they MIGHT come in handy for a costume idea I have for Halloween.

Y'see, in my nostalgic moods as of late, I thought it would be a KILLER idea, to get me more in the costume making mood, to make for myself an animated show-design Shredder costume from "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". And the more I thought about it, the more I realized that certain bits of "Trooper" armor could work for the shoulder pads, and the various arm-leg-gauntlet pads. (I've even figured out to use "Nerf" foam for the actual spikes on the costume.) So, it doesn't have to be offered today, or tomorrow, or even a month from now, but I'd ask that for anyone that doesn't have use for those certain parts, I'd be more than willing to accept what could be offered. (And if anyone also wants to help with suggestions for the helmet for the costume, I'd be MORE than glad to hear people out.) Thanks in advance!
"Whatever it is, it's weird and p!$$ed off!"- "John Carpenter's 'The Thing'"
shawnpane
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Re: Odd Storm/Clone Trooper Request.

Post by shawnpane »

Ypu might have better luck trying .therpf.com
"I'D do almost anything for A peek under that
helmet"..."almost anything."
"not today...I'm here on buisness."
J.F.