Armor Party April 3rd---South Haven

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
EOTK

Re: Armor Party April 3rd---South Haven

Post by EOTK »

I had a great time--thanks for having the party Lou. LongShot, good to meet you and your wife too, man--keep rocking on that armor. It was really cool to talk to you guys, even if I got a little spacey from those paint fumes! :D

Squadleader, good to see you again, sir.

And Tonka and Zod, many thanks for the dremel cutting help on the Hasbro--the task is still incomplete BTW. ;) I will get a hacksaw out to cut off that recalcitrant scope cover...
Ripcode
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9296

Post by Ripcode »

Sorry I could not make it. I spent most of my weekend at the firestation working due to all the brush fires. :?

I hope you guys made some progress! :)
Lou3433
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 3433

Post by Lou3433 »

Thanks to everyone who came out. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for the compliment on my painting skills Jon. Now we just need to finish it that helmet up and get crackin' on your armor. :thumbs:
Lou Rodriquez
LongShot

Post by LongShot »

Ripcode- We did miss you big guy...hope to catch up to you soon and show you some progress :cheers:

Lou- Can't wait brother! Thanks for all your amazing help and talent :thumbs:
Pesci
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Pesci »

Sorry I couldn't make it out there to help with your armor Jon. I know I started this endeavor and I surely want to help you make it to the finish FOR SURE!! Amanda (Momma) and I had to take care of some other things and getting stuff lined up for the new one coming soon. :D

I hope everything is starting to come together. I'd sure like to see any pictures if you have any.

I really do hope to make the next one!! :thumbs:

Pesci
Pesci
"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper"!? - "YES, but NOT a Bikerscout"!!
LongShot

Post by LongShot »

Thanks Dave. It is great to have your support, brother :thumbs: Take care of momma and we'll see you soon. I'll try to get some pics posted up if I can figure out how <kidding...kind of> :computerilliterate:
Pesci
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Pesci »

LongShot wrote:Thanks Dave. It is great to have your support, brother :thumbs: Take care of momma and we'll see you soon. I'll try to get some pics posted up if I can figure out how <kidding...kind of> :computerilliterate:
LOL!!! You BET BROTHA!! I'll try my very best to make the next one. I'm just as excited as you to see the progress. Even if I'm not present there's one thing you always got......my support! :thumbs:
Pesci
"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper"!? - "YES, but NOT a Bikerscout"!!