Tusken bucket redux-pic heavy

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Qui-Gon32
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 3866

Tusken bucket redux-pic heavy

Post by Qui-Gon32 »

Well, the time has come to make another bucket since I've become increasingly unhappy with my current one. The surprised look was doing nothing for me and I preferred to have something more fierce or at least a bit more accurate. I hope to have it done before my next troop. I learned a lot from the last time for sure so this now, instead of wrapping the muzzle, I went with individual folded strips of leather (thanks Wags!) I took at least 4 days on working out how to get the fat lip look. I decided it looked best on the outside under the muzzle opening. I'm pretty happy how it is going along. Feel free to click on the image to view in larger detail.
dirty tusken
501st Member
501st Member
Legion ID: 9983

Re: Tusken bucket redux-pic heavy

Post by dirty tusken »

Lookin good. we you get alittle farther along you have to take some side by side shots of your new and old one.
WORD TO YOUR BANTHA!!!
worlds 1st and only tusken puck.
Qui-Gon32
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Qui-Gon32 »

Here is an update- Due to a home computer failure I have been forced to go to the local library so the pics I have I can't post until after we get our computer up and running again, hopfully soon. The bucket is done, (yay!) and it looks so much better than the last one. I took production pics allong the way and will put them up asap. Now I just need to re submit a full 360 to the GML since my costume is for all intents and purposes different than the one I originally submitted. The improvements I made were mostly to the mouth and the vison. I can see a lot better and I look more fierce as apposed to supprised. Anyhoo, there shoud be pics on the Autism Awareness thread in the event section since I did my test run with it yesterday.
Lumpy
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 7189

Post by Lumpy »

Paul,
The new bucket looks great!!! Now if you can just get the $(%@&#%# fans to work all the time - you'll be UNSTOPABLE!!!!
Qui-Gon32
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)

Post by Qui-Gon32 »

Thanks Lumpy! I'll have that fan issue fixed someday. I'm sending it back to my research and development team (i.e. the voices in my head, lol) to see if they can't work out the bugs. Should have it all worked out soon.
Ducktrooper
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 3771

Post by Ducktrooper »

If you dont have it done When I get Back we will re wire your fans. I want to change my fan position so I can use a voice amp any ways so we can do it all at the same time.
David "Ducktrooper "TK-3771
FISD
Member of the Kilted Trooper Brigade
Mt Clemens, MI.

From the Beyond