TK boots

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Obi-Ron
501st Member
501st Member
Legion ID: 82611

TK boots

Post by Obi-Ron »

OK, I know I have some posts about being a Vader on here, but I've decided to go Stormtrooper. Can I delete my own posts?

Also, I was given advice to get TK boots for an ESB Stormtrooper. Has anyone used this site, and is it a good quality and authentic boot? The authenticity looks good to me compared to other pics, but I'd like to know if anyone has actually ordered from this specific site.

http://www.tkboots.com/

ps. I know this isn't ESB, but I was thinking of having this in my forum signature: "Everything's under control - situation normal." Sounds better when Harrison is actually saying it, but I think it's funny.
Ron Zill
TK-82611
ANH Stunt Stormtrooper
Flash
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 5156

Re: TK boots

Post by Flash »

Just a suggestion, to make things easier for you. Start one thread called "Obi Ron's TK build" or Whatever you want to call it and you can post all your questions in one thread. This way if you want to refer back to anything on your build it will be easy to find and all in one place in the future.

TK boots are good. I use them myself. The new ones are even better from what I hear.
Mike Lica - 5156
I like Star Wars
Obi-Ron
501st Member
501st Member

Post by Obi-Ron »

Gotcha, Flash - thanks, and I will heed that suggestion about having just one thread. Looks like these boots will be my first official purchase. :)
Ron Zill
TK-82611
ANH Stunt Stormtrooper
mrcosmo
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 12421

Post by mrcosmo »

I just received my TK boots. They look great and are very comfortable. I would contact them ASAP as they just got in a shipment. It was a long wait but great customer service. Now all I need is my armor to arrive from AP.
Obi-Ron
501st Member
501st Member

Post by Obi-Ron »

Thanks, but I've already received mine :D My first official part of the outfit.
Ron Zill
TK-82611
ANH Stunt Stormtrooper