Grand Rapids Comicon (Volunteer)

General discussion forum open to all registered members.
Drayc0s
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 19091

Grand Rapids Comicon (Volunteer)

Post by Drayc0s »

Hello, Kylo Ren in progress here!

As it is doubtful that it will be finished in time for Grand Rapids Comic Con, (the boots and gloves are still in china) I was hoping to get some experience with the 501st as a Spotter/ Wrangler (Or elsewhere) and wasn't sure where exactly to post or who to get in contact with. I'm available all day Friday/Saturday and most of Sunday afternoon. I will be buying a 3 day pass either way. My modded BS Kylo Ren Helmet is also available for display If you plan on doing something similar to what you did at Grand Rapids Museum Maker's fair.

Kylo in training,
Dirk
DS-19091
Dirk Matthysse

May the force be with you!
Ripcode
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9296

Re: Grand Rapids Comicon (Volunteer)

Post by Ripcode »

Drayc0s wrote:Hello, Kylo Ren in progress here!

As it is doubtful that it will be finished in time for Grand Rapids Comic Con, (the boots and gloves are still in china) I was hoping to get some experience with the 501st as a Spotter/ Wrangler (Or elsewhere) and wasn't sure where exactly to post or who to get in contact with. I'm available all day Friday/Saturday and most of Sunday afternoon. I will be buying a 3 day pass either way. My modded BS Kylo Ren Helmet is also available for display If you plan on doing something similar to what you did at Grand Rapids Museum Maker's fair.

Kylo in training,
Dirk
Spotter/Wranglers are not needed for cons. But feel free to come over and hang with us and to introduce yourself to the members.
Drayc0s
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 19091

Re: Grand Rapids Comicon (Volunteer)

Post by Drayc0s »

So, My Boots have arrived. Though I wont be finished with the Fabric section (and waiting on belt) in time to be 501st approved by GRCC, I still hope to walk in costume at the convention (with makeshift belt). I look Forward to seeing you all there!
DS-19091
Dirk Matthysse

May the force be with you!