Which version of Rogue One did you buy? And how many times have you watched it?

General discussion forum open to all registered members.
RADARC
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 92012

Which version of Rogue One did you buy? And how many times have you watched it?

Post by RADARC »

The title says it all.

I got Target's version with the exclusive content and I watched it once last night.

I realized how awesome the beginning of the movie is at showing the galaxy at large with the streets on the Ring of Kafrene and Jedha. I loved those busy street scenes.
DeafTrooper
GLG Mart Greeter
GLG Mart Greeter
Legion ID: 7859

Re: Which version of Rogue One did you buy? And how many times have you watched it?

Post by DeafTrooper »

Target version too. Watched the first 20 minutes of the last battle when I went home for lunch and watched it once last night. Fell asleep watching it again during the first 10 minutes. Will probably watch it again tonight.
Last edited by DeafTrooper on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CT/ID-7859
ChillyWill22
Garrison CO
Garrison CO
Legion ID: 22210

Re: Which version of Rogue One did you buy? And how many times have you watched it?

Post by ChillyWill22 »

Target version as well but also have it on my xbox . Seen it about 4 times already lol
Last edited by ChillyWill22 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Will Hallam
Commanding Officer (CO)
Great Lakes Garrison
TB/ST-22210

LOVE LIVE THE EMPIRE!!
DeafTrooper
GLG Mart Greeter
GLG Mart Greeter
Legion ID: 7859

Post by DeafTrooper »

DeafTrooper wrote:Target version too. Watched the first 20 minutes of the last battle when I went home for lunch and watched it once last night. Fell asleep watching it again during the first 10 minutes. Will probably watch it again tonight.
CT/ID-7859