Hi all! Photographer here for NCS

Introduce yourself here.
RHPhoto

Hi all! Photographer here for NCS

Post by RHPhoto »

Hey all, I am a star wars enthusiast and professional photographer that moved up here to Grand Rapids from Kansas City last year. I don't have an official costume yet, just OC characters I've created (seen below), but would love to help out as NCS with photos of the various events and deployments while I slowly start working on a build!

I'd also like to offer big discounts for any members looking to do a photoshoot in their kit. I want to help create some awesome images for you to show off the work you've put in! I look forward to meeting and sharing with everyone! 🤘

IG @ryanheffron
www.heffronphotography.com
Attachments
SITH.jpeg
SITH.jpeg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 1133 times
TheDawnOfHeffron.jpeg
TheDawnOfHeffron.jpeg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 1133 times
ShermiesRule
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 76239

Re: Hi all! Photographer here for NCS

Post by ShermiesRule »

Hello there!

Welcome to the GLG forums! We appreciate your offer to NCS our troops. Normally we only require them at larger events like the Detroit Tigers, Red Wings, Griffins, etc. The specific event coordinator will ask for NCS volunteers if needed. For smaller events and comic cons many times an NCS isn’t required. The duties of an NCS are to assist the members getting dressed up/down, security, seeing-eye guide person and organizing crowds for pictures. While you may be behind the camera all night, it will mostly be using cellphones of the fans who want a snap with our characters. We already have a number of garrison photgraphers, some professional, but always welcome more. However, please note you cannot conduct business during the troops. As this is an all-volunteer organization, your services and work at troops are also volunteer and your photos shareable with the garrison. If someone wishes to have a private photo session, that needs to be conducted outside of the events.

We strongly encourage you to get your kit together and join in the main costuming function of the group! Someone will contact you soon for your information.
Alan Tong 76239
Imperial Officer, Staff
Stormtrooper, ANH Stunt
Stormtrooper, Heavy Weapons Trooper
Imperial Navy Trooper
TIE Pilot, Reserve

Like my Facebook- Alan Tk-76239
RHPhoto

Post by RHPhoto »

Thanks for the welcome! I'm still new to the area, so thought this could be a fun way to get out of the house and meet some cool people with similar interests. While I'm certainly happy to assist with NCS, really my main interest is just providing you guys some great pictures to share, so in that regard even the small events are good with me if they're local to the Grand Rapids area!

Anyways, happy to help out however needed! Looking forward to it 👍
Skykat
Garrison Event Liaison
Garrison Event Liaison
Legion ID: 48169

Post by Skykat »

Hello there Ryan.

I have given you access to our event section as an NCS/Cadet. If you are interested in an event, please sign up for it. The Event Coordinator may not need NCS, and will let you know if they require you or not.

Please continue to work on your build. We will hopefully have some armor parties soon.

-Katrina