New Neckseal version 3.1 !!

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
DarthFOO
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 9807

New Neckseal version 3.1 !!

Post by DarthFOO »

Greetings Fellow Clones! Well here it is Version 3.1 Based on feedback from some helpful members and PA I believe this will fit your need for a Neck Seal. To make the 3.1 fit better I have lengthed the front and back of the apron so that it will sit deeper in the chest armor. I have also made the inner material thicker to accomidate deeper sunken areas across the front. Here are some caparison pictures between the 3.0 and 3.1, The New 3.1 is on the left and the old 3.0 is on the right. The great news, price remains the same. $100 shipped within the continental US. I have just finished up my last batch and am taking orders. They usually take me a week to complete and get mailed out.
"Me Sniper, You Pilot. Understand the difference?" FOO
Moff Man
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 9495

Re: New Neckseal version 3.1 !!

Post by Moff Man »

Dude that is sweet.....
[Image/img]
"thats no moon it's a space station"
DarthFOO
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by DarthFOO »

Thank you very much, do you need one? I am open for a couple more orders this run. LMK, Aaron
DarthFOO
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by DarthFOO »

OK Campers FOOMart is open for buisness again. I am back from my journey to the land down under. Weather was beautiful, food was Ok, but Vegamite is the nastiest tasting crap I have ever had....Bantha PooDoo.

Anyway, production is back in operation. I am shipping worldwide. I have customers from everywhere, Canada, Belgium, Chez Repub, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Denmark......you get the idea. So I will keep building as long as people keep buying. I just got my PA armor in the mail so I will be squeezing my armor build in there as well, but feel free to contact me to get you name on the list. I love building them and people seem to love having them so I'll keep the process running. Thank you to all the faithful customers I have had so far, and I also thank you for you referring friends to me. I do discount for team orders (4 or more).

Taking orders, Operators are standing by,

Aaron
Delta40
501st Member
501st Member
Legion ID: 6453

Post by Delta40 »

Looks like a comfy neckseal Aaron!
I hear that you are in my neck of the woods and are building a Delta!
If you need any help let me know! I can't wait to get together with other Delta Squad members.
Jaster
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 3829

Post by Jaster »

We just all have to make sure we are ready for Motor City Comic Con. I will have my Boss done by then and Aaron with his Sev. Now all we will need is Scorch.
DarthFOO
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by DarthFOO »

Yup finally got my armor and have started on it (slowly) I have my helmet visor, air slots, speaker slots cut out, and electronics on the way from Soyhru76. I traded him a neckseal for a mic, amp, fan, battery pack set up. Robert Amid and I are going to have an armor party over Christmas break. We are looking at Saturday December 27th. Hopefully we can get me all fitted and connected. then I will have to start on the backpack, which seems to be the bulk of the work. I still need to bondo my helmet as well. Sooo lots to do and I am pretty in the dark with most of it. So Delta40 I will definately take any help I can get. Hey Jaster when is MCCC? I never heard if Dirty Tusken was going to build an RC or not. I'm suprised we don't have a scorch yet. Are you doing your own paint Jaster? That is the part I am most concerned with. SEV's paint job is so freaking detailed and so easy to get wrong. Anyway, I have about 10 neckseal orders that came in from overseas while I was on vacation to get done as well (since they paid for my armor I should probably get them done huh, LOL) Neckseal buisness is doing well. I have sold about 30 of them now. "I have a dream that one day, every RC will have a FOO NS 3.1" I'm really looking forward to getting things rolling and getting involved in local garrison events. Thanks, Aaron
Delta40
501st Member
501st Member

Post by Delta40 »

Glad to see you got your electronics from Chris. I was getting really worried about that one. I am going to force myself to only purchase from 501st members from now on to help ensure that the guys I buy stuff off of understand the details around being a legion vendor.
Glad to hear you are being successful with your neckseals. I'll probably be getting your 3.5 version once my Darkspectre fully wears out (already curling up at the edges) You are doing me proud with it. I remember when all the RC's laughed at me when I suggested a neckseal design that matched visual references.
If you tell me what parts you plan to work on over the Christmas break, I can guide you through it.
Delta40
501st Member
501st Member

Post by Delta40 »

Motor City Comic Con is May 15-17, 2009
FRI. 12:30pm - 7pm / SAT. 10:30am - 6pm / SUN. 10:30am - 5pm
I have it on my calendar!
Who is the GLG Event Planner for MCCC? I'd like to introduce myself!
Jaster
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 3829

Post by Jaster »

Look for SHIMKO as far as event planning. It's more of a committee for MC3 anyway, lol. Aaron, I am doing my own paint, shouldn't be too bad. As far as your Sev, I'd mark it in pencil then paint over the areas to see how it will look first.

Just got my Deece assembled and wired with the Sohryu76 kit. Now to paint it and get it looking spot on....
DarthFOO
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by DarthFOO »

Are you using a cushman? I bought one, but when I got it I just stared at it like an old cow looking at a new gate. I could not figure out what to do with it. So I sold it. I just have idea how to make it work and look good. I am waiting for the PA version to put my Sohyru76 part in. But I may need to buy a cushman to troop with if I get done sooner than PA. Open to ideas.
Delta40
501st Member
501st Member

Post by Delta40 »

I used a Cushman. Looks like crap up close. From 5-7 feet?? Awesome to Behold!

http://flickr.com/photos/delta-40/2751200182/
Wags
Garrison Armor Consultant
Garrison Armor Consultant
Legion ID: 7195

Post by Wags »

Hey Foo! Well, Im going to need one of these puppies, so put me on the list... WAAAAYYYYY down on the list. lol. But one ?, what it the height of the neck seal and if its to tall can you take 2 of the rings off? Ive been told I look like "Ram Man" for He-man. Ya know, no neck... stop laughing :mad: , its not funny :mad: !!!!!! lol :rotflmao:
DarthFOO
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by DarthFOO »

Now that I stopped wheezing from the ramman image, I can make it for a treetrunk neck, done a few for those missing vertibrae. Maybe we can work out a discount for some cushman work, we can talk offline.