Hey everyone

Introduce yourself here.
MandoJedi25
Rebel Legion Member
Rebel Legion Member

Hey everyone

Post by MandoJedi25 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:53 pm

Hey everyone!!! My name is Annie Pickett and I live in Sterling Heights. I’m a Rebel Legion member originally approved with Corellian Base in the TN/KY area while I was in the Army. I got out last summer and returned home to Michigan. Can’t wait to troop with everyone. Quick question though, is there a specific forum for events?

Lumpy
Great Lakes Base Member
Great Lakes Base Member
Legion ID: 7189

Re: Hey everyone

Post by Lumpy » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:39 pm

The forum moderators will update your access to see the event forum as soon as they can. Yes, there is a separate event section that you can see once your permissions are updated. If you see an event you’d like to come to (either in costume or as non-costume support if you want to just see how things work first) just post on the thread for the event and you’re good to go.

Welcome!!!

Stellar Corona
Great Lakes Base Membership Officer
Great Lakes Base Membership Officer

Re: Hey everyone

Post by Stellar Corona » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:57 am

Sorry I missed this earlier! If you haven't already on the RL website, make sure you request a base transfer from your corellian CO, as I understand they must initiate the transfer. Keep in mind transfers may be on hold until after elections. In the meantime I'll poke someone here to get you permissions.

Glad to have you on board!
Sabine Wren S2 - Dual Approved
Sabine Wren Epilogue - Dual Approved
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Torra Doza
Jedi Knight