Jaster's RC Upgrades

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Jaster
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 3829

Jaster's RC Upgrades

Post by Jaster »

After trooping for 2 years in my Republic Commando, I've decided to perform a few minor tweaks to my armor. I'll be posting progress pics as things are completed. Up top you'll notice new boots. I always hated my shoes and thought that they were the least realistic thing on the costume. Now that there's a manufacturer on CT.net making them, these are pretty close to real. Other things to come: new knees, new chest and back, repairs to the backpack, more game accurate paint added to the forearms and hands and possibly a new animated style helmet if they become available.
Voss
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 5415

Re: Jaster's RC Upgrades

Post by Voss »

Yeah Crow has some nice looking boots. I'm not even done with my armor and I want to upgrade my shoes to his animated boots...gotta get the rest of my base kit first :?

GL on an animated Arc helm. I was as geeked as any fanboy to see them in CW but I haven't seen anyone mention a build :( I do know that DSB has a new helmet sculpt available but its "RL"
"You can run, but you'll only die tired. --Boba Fett"
Jaster
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 3829

Post by Jaster »

I know of 2 manufacturers working on animated sculpts at the moment, but you didn't hear that from me :wink:
Voss
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 5415

Post by Voss »

Voss626 wrote:GL on an animated Arc helm. I was as geeked as any fanboy to see them in CW but I haven't seen anyone mention a build :( I do know that DSB has a new helmet sculpt available but its "RL"
oops...I said Arc Helm when I meant the RC helm. There's already Arc helms out there =/
"You can run, but you'll only die tired. --Boba Fett"