Boot source

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
DarthSinistrous
Great Lakes Base Member
Great Lakes Base Member
Legion ID: 62495

Boot source

Post by DarthSinistrous »

Hey, everyone.

I received a lot of compliments on these boots that I submitted for approval with my Darth Nihilus costume, but I think they would be great for a lot of costumes. I bought them through Etsy from a place called AntiguaHouse. They are Russian military boots and AntiguaHouse is based in Ukraine. Given the political situation there, I was hesitant, but this place is legit. The boots, which are new, were relatively inexpensive (I paid $105, including international shipping) and received them about three weeks after placing my order. They are very similar to German jackboots, are made of leather, and have NO outside zippers, straps, etc. If you look carefully, you can see that there are tabs on the inside at the top that you can use to help pull them on.

Two notes: The boots are sized using the Russian sizing chart, which is slightly different than European sizes. Please read the sizing information on the listing carefully if you decide to buy a pair. Also, they are AMAZINGLY comfortable, assuming you get the sizing correct. I wore them for several hours at the Byron Rec Comic Con and my feet did not get sore at all.

As with most things in life, your mileage may vary, but I am very, very happy with these boots.
Attachments
IMG_1801.JPG
IMG_1801.JPG (2.59 MiB) Viewed 9011 times
The Death Star plans are not in the main computer? I don't have them, either. Check with the blue and white trash can.