Getting my ANH officer together

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Silverfox
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 4866

Getting my ANH officer together

Post by Silverfox »

I've been checking out the IOC forums, but I'm also looking for recommendations from you guys. I had one ordered from Cossky, but there was a mix-up and I got the wrong size. I have since been able to sell it, but now I need a replacement. Unfortunately, they're out of my size.

I'm hoping to have it all assembled for MCCC. I'm looking at Wampa, but they're pricy. Any other recommendations for uniform vendors, as well as belt, boxes, cylinders and hat? Thanks!
Todd Letts
TB/TS 4866
Thunder Snow Assault Squad
DeafTrooper
GLG Mart Greeter
GLG Mart Greeter
Legion ID: 7859

Re: Getting my ANH officer together

Post by DeafTrooper »

Cossky is the bottom of the barrel and Wampa is the next step up.

I got my code cylinders from Philo. Belt buckle and rank bar from Tiggwolf. Belt blank was from EBay.
CT/ID-7859
Glory530
Garrison Public Relations Officer
Garrison Public Relations Officer
Legion ID: 50191

Post by Glory530 »

I second Philo Props for the code cylinders!

I got my uniform from Magnoli Clothiers. It's really well made and level 3 approvable, but they're pretty expensive. I needed something custom sized, so Cosplay Sky and Wampa Wear were out for me.
Gloria Northup DS/ID/TB-50191
Mara Jade: Black Bodysuit
Mara Jade: Nezmi Base
Mara Jade: Black Nebula
Admiral Daala: Olive Drab Officer (Imperator)
Line Officer
Biker Scout: Return of the Jedi (Lancer)
GonkDriver
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 80790

Post by GonkDriver »

I bought my Imperial Officer uniform, tunic, hat and breeches, from Wampa Wear and am very happy with it. Code cylinders for Philo Props but those might take sometime to be made and shipped overseas. Belt with buckle and code disk from Bailey Builds on Etsy. Also rank bars from Bailey as well. I do a non-saga character based on the Mandalorian show, so they have leather gloves, blaster and holster. I also wear either a pair of black rubber riding boots or leather, soviet union time period vintage boots. Good luck with the project.
Mike Breza
GonkDriver
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 80790

Post by GonkDriver »

I also believe that ANH officer will have notches in the disks so that is something to check on the CRL and with the vendor. Make certain of what you are getting and what you need.
Mike Breza
Silverfox
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 4866

Post by Silverfox »

Thanks for the input guys! I've been too busy to do anything in the way of shopping, but I'm hoping to get one ordered soon.
Todd Letts
TB/TS 4866
Thunder Snow Assault Squad
DanaCopeland

Post by DanaCopeland »

Here are suggestions for purchasing cosplay costumes and accessories:

Cosplay Costume Vendors: Wampa, CosplaySky, Anovos and Etsy (online marketplace with many unique options).

Accessories like belts, boxes, cylinders, and hats: Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and cosplay forums.
If you want to find yourself the Power Warriors 16.5 Mod APK game, the https://getmodnow.com/power-warriors-mod-apk.html website will meet your conditions, and the website provides safe and free.