Finalizing GA Legends Outfit

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 11105

Finalizing GA Legends Outfit

Post by Brewski »

Hi all,

After collecting parts for a few years now I am looking to get a proper tunic ordered for my Grand Admiral outfit. With two little ones now joining me at some events I really wanted to finish up a cloth outfit. I found a dealer on Etsy that does custom fitting (outfits looks similar to CosSky). I wanted to get some members opinions before trying to order here. Please see the link below:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1194944728 ... rt=1&sts=1

I posted on the IOC forum as well for feedback. My back-up is Magnolia Clothiers as Wampa Wear is currently sold out on white tunics.

Appreciate any feedback and help as I don't want to order the wrong item :D
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage
DeafTrooper
GLG Mart Greeter
GLG Mart Greeter
Legion ID: 7859

Re: Finalizing GA Legends Outfit

Post by DeafTrooper »

Never heard of them and kind of leery, as it looks like they are using Cossky pics.
CT/ID-7859
Glory530
Garrison Public Relations Officer
Garrison Public Relations Officer
Legion ID: 50191

Post by Glory530 »

SO excited to hear this costume is coming along! If you haven't already seen this thread on the IOC forum, I would definitely try to stick to the vendors mentioned here:
https://www.imperialofficer.com/forum/i ... urce-list/
Gloria Northup DS/ID/TB-50191
Mara Jade: Black Bodysuit
Mara Jade: Nezmi Base
Mara Jade: Black Nebula
Admiral Daala: Olive Drab Officer (Imperator)
Line Officer
Biker Scout: Return of the Jedi (Lancer)
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by Brewski »

DeafTrooper wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:16 pm Never heard of them and kind of leery, as it looks like they are using Cossky pics.
I was trying to look more at the reviews that have photos of the outfits. The pants seem more baggy to me. Another IOC member pointed out that some of the seems stand out. There also seem to be some buttons in places that don't make sense.
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage
Brewski
GLG Member
GLG Member

Post by Brewski »

Glory530 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:55 pm SO excited to hear this costume is coming along! If you haven't already seen this thread on the IOC forum, I would definitely try to stick to the vendors mentioned here:
https://www.imperialofficer.com/forum/i ... urce-list/
I did see this post. Previously CosSky had a $30 fee where you could change the color of the outfit, but this was not available on their current site from what I was seeing (I emailed them to double check if it is an option). The uniform is literally my last piece of the puzzle. Face paint/ make-up as well, but I found a few good sources for that. Likely just dye my hair since it is already naturally dark. Hoping to get an order in sometime in July to have it ready to troop later this year or the start of the new year.
"Brewski" TK/TS/TB 11105

ImageImageImage
GonkDriver
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 80790

Post by GonkDriver »

I read that Etsy sellers item description. No where did they state what fabric type (like twill) or fabric content was (like cotton or polyester). This might be cleared up by a question asked of the Etsy seller. IOC tends to have a good list of vendors so you might want to stick with know sellers.
Mike Breza