Newbie working on CPT Howzer build

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
Shokora

Newbie working on CPT Howzer build

Post by Shokora »

Hi, I’m Shokora! Just wanted to start my build thread! I am not new to Star Wars costumes, but I am new to trooper armor. I will need all the help and advice I can get! I’ve chosen clone Captain Howzer from the Bad Batch as my first build, although I haven’t decided between his season one or season three armor (both phase 2). I am also still on the fence regarding animation versus realistic.
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Legion ID: 0542

Re: Newbie working on CPT Howzer build

Post by Mr Fett »

I saw you post on the CTD forum. Nice. That'll be the major research area for you. But any clones around GLG here will also be able to chime in if you needed specific info.
Shokora

Post by Shokora »

Perfect, thank you! I know the Mando Mercs have regular “armor parties” where the local groups kind of get together and work on things/just socialize…does GLG do anything like that?
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Legion ID: 0542

Post by Mr Fett »

We do. But they are sporadic. Here and there, if people plan them in different areas of the state. Or sometimes they end up being shorter notice, like if a few people that lived somewhat near each other had nothing going on in "real life" and felt like building stuff that upcoming weekend or whatever. :lol: