First build- WTF TK Hailing from Marine City!

Introduce yourself here.
Woody

First build- WTF TK Hailing from Marine City!

Post by Woody »

Hello!

My name is Thomas Woodward, I am 28 years old and from Marine City. I have wanted to join the 501st since I was a a kid. Growing up my dad was a huge Starwars collector and I joined in at it at a very young age. One of my best, and earliest memories was back when Revenge of the Sith came out and we camped out at the “Toys r Us” in Westland for the midnight toy release. The 501st showed up and I was in awe as a child. We really stocked up on the figures that evening.

I was lucky enough to recently get my tk kit from Walt’s Trooper Factory and started on my bucket this past week. I have a build thread on the “The White Armor” and would love any and all input. Looking forward to joining you folks down the road and all the exciting events that come with being a member.

Looking forward to meeting you all and eventually earning my spot in your membership,

Happy Monday ,

Thomas Woodward
Mr Fett
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
TOD, Roster & Forum Cop
Legion ID: 0542

Re: First build- WTF TK Hailing from Marine City!

Post by Mr Fett »

Welcome! If you're on the white armor.net forum like you said, that's the best resource you could possibly get into the Stormtrooper costume. They will get you all set. :thumbs:
DeafTrooper
GLG Mart Greeter
GLG Mart Greeter
Legion ID: 7859

Post by DeafTrooper »

Welcome! Myself and 3 others are Marine City High School grads. 3 of us still live here and the other 1 lives in Port Huron now. I jokingly call us “The Mariner Squad”. I live a mile north of Algonac State Park.
CT/ID-7859
Flash
Garrison Advisor
Garrison Advisor
Legion ID: 5156

Post by Flash »

Welcome Thomas! I'm the person you've been chatting with on FB. Mr.Fett is one of the GML's that approve costumes. Follow his lead and he won't steer you wrong. :thumbs:
Mike Lica - 5156
I like Star Wars
Woody

Post by Woody »

Awesome , thank you guys for the information!
Lumpy
GLG Member
GLG Member
Legion ID: 7189

Post by Lumpy »

DeafTrooper wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:03 am Welcome! Myself and 3 others are Marine City High School grads. 3 of us still live here and the other 1 lives in Port Huron now. I jokingly call us “The Mariner Squad”. I live a mile north of Algonac State Park.
And one of us teaches for East China Schools. 😉