Any upcoming armor party’s ? Looking for help with my tk ears.

General discussion forum open to all registered members.
Woody

Any upcoming armor party’s ? Looking for help with my tk ears.

Post by Woody »

Hello! I am currently doing my first ever build and have spent about 15 hrs on these ears caps and still not happy with them. I think they are “ good enough” for now and to get approved down the road, but would like to get together with someone who might be knowledgeable and have some experience with these. I am located in Marine City but work at Detroit Metro Airport.! So any areas in between!

Willing to travel to you and also grab dinner for the help, appreciate any input.!
DeafTrooper
GLG Mart Greeter
GLG Mart Greeter
Legion ID: 7859

Re: Any upcoming armor party’s ? Looking for help with my tk ears.

Post by DeafTrooper »

I heard someone who lives close by us might be having one. He’s not sure yet. :wink:
CT/ID-7859
Woody

Post by Woody »

I would love to be in the loop, keep me posted please. I was told my ears are good enough to get approval, but I want to be better then good enough and would love you meet some new people and learn some stuff from some veterans!
DeafTrooper
GLG Mart Greeter
GLG Mart Greeter

Post by DeafTrooper »

Honestly, if they’re telling you it’s good enough, I wouldn’t worry about it. If you look at the screen used costumes, everything was a bit wonky. If I’m not mistaken, the only time those ears were perfect was with the R1 TK’s.

Also, you could just leave them as-is for now and upgrade them later on as your costume baking skills improve.
CT/ID-7859
Woody

Post by Woody »

Good idea , eventually I’ll have to tackle em again, appreciate the input!
DeafTrooper
GLG Mart Greeter
GLG Mart Greeter

Post by DeafTrooper »

Woody wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:54 pm Good idea , eventually I’ll have to tackle em again, appreciate the input!
There’s always something you’re going to want to tinker with later on and modify. Happens all the time. And with all the wear and tear that goes on, something always needs fixing. Just about everyone has horror stories of things breaking during an event and trying to glue or tape stuff back together temporarily. :lol:
CT/ID-7859