TK/TD Qustions

Ask about costumes and props here. Please read the FAQs first before asking questions -- your question may have already been answered!
SOWLES

TK/TD Qustions

Post by SOWLES »

Trying to pin down what armor/costume I want to be my first. After reading about clone armor, and the price and difficulty over standard armor, and from other conversations in the past on fx vs other kits, I've decided to go either TK or TD.

Now, for approval does a TK have to be nice clean and white, or can there be a "rough" weathered, battle damaged TK? I like how clones look like they've been doing things other than cleaning the deathstar. Sure TK's are primarly just standing around and have the nice shinny white armor, but I don't think I want that. This leads me towards the TD. Now, does a TD require the backpack for approval? Sure, if I have a TD at some point the pack will be cool. I've heard radio chatter and such coming from packs and think that is cool, but in keeping weight down as I first start trooping in armor and in keeping cost down in waiting to do the pack, is this required?

I think once I get this figured out, it will at least set a goal of which costume so I can start doing the little things to get closer to being a true member and being in armor instead of walking around it.

Thanks to anyone who responds.

Rob
Terrell78
GLG Member (Reserve)
GLG Member (Reserve)
Legion ID: 1787

Re: TK/TD Qustions

Post by Terrell78 »

A TK can have a little scratch and dent, but not weathering or battle damage. Also a sandtrooper can be approved without a pack.
SOWLES

Re: TK/TD Qustions

Post by SOWLES »

Thank you very much.

Rob